First Peony of 2015

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


No card...just my first peony of 2015.  We have two of these gorgeous peony bushes in the front of our house and they are covered with buds...I expect we'll have over a hundred blooms between the two bushes.   And we also have three different varieties in the back.  I absolutely adore peonies and this variety is my fave!

It's the only picture I could get without an ant...LOL...

Just wanted to share some of nature's beauty with you today.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



4 comments

  1. Gorgeous peony...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous peony Lee-Anne. This variety is one of my favourites. My mom grows them too. It's always amazes me how big the blooms. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous peony, Lee-Anne, I adore them, they are so wonderful.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. My neighbor has 2 bushes next to our mailbox, but not as beautiful as this! The ants sure do like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!