Addicted to Stamps and More

Tuesday, June 9, 2015


I'm back with my Design Team card for the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge this week.  Our theme is "holiday".  And, in an effort to have lots of cards ready well before Christmas, just had to make that my holiday of choice :)

Stitchy Bear Design is our wonderful sponsor and they are generously donating a prize of three images up to a total of $10.00.

A VERY simple Christmas design.  If you're looking to mass produce some Christmas cards this year...this is one of those easy-peasy ones!

The image, notes and sentiment were all stamped in black. "Oh MISTI you're so fine, hey MISTI, hey MISTI " Yes, I do love my MISTI and not sure what I ever did before it.  Well, yes, I am...crooked stamping, wasted paper...etc. etc.  And now you are going to be singing that song all day...you're welcome :)

I added a simple strip of washi, some little bits of gold Stickles and done!

Check out what the rest of the Design Team has for  you!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas
All the other stuff:  MISTI, Gold Stickles and Graphic 45 washi tape

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


18 comments

  1. These caroling penguins are so cute!! I adore the black with the touches of gold...I love penguins too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the earworm!! But I agree - my Misti is so fine!!! Love, love this clean, crisp and fun Christmas card. I like the touches of gold and the washi too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! And thanks for putting that song in my head ... I know it's going to be stuck there for day! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop with the song!! Love your choice of colour combo here and the little strip at the bottom grounds the image, fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Christmas card, Lee-Anne! I love the Penguin Caroler's and your color combo is fabulous! Love your CAS design, too! I also LOVE my MISTI...what a great song, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee-Anne, your penguins are absolutely adorable! Black, white and a whisper of gold...so eye-catching! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute little penguin trio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such joyful penguins! And that little bit of gold sparkle - super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Those penguins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute & I like the black & gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Lee-Anne, love the simple treatment you gave those cute penguins and the strip of washi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this combo! Wonderful Holiday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! I love the gold accents, just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous CAS card, love the pops of gold. And thanks for placing that song in my head!!! I sooo need a Misti, I feel like I'm missing out so badly! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your adorable card Lee-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That gold and black washi is divine!! Fabulous card and love that you kept it black, white and gold. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delightful card.... but no thanks for putting that song in my head hahahaha LoL !!!
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!