Addicted to Stamps and More #150

Tuesday, June 23, 2015


It's a photo challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More this week:



Now isn't that a lovely bit of inspiration...watercolor, birthday cake, flowers, ummm wine...lots to choose from!  

This will be my final Addicted to Stamps and More Design Team card, as I've chosen to step down. So to honor the lovely Kylie, I elected to do a watercolor butterfly.  It's been stamped with several shades of distress inks, and while it was still wet it was overstamped and then I added some Brushos.

Kylie, thank you so much for this amazing opportunity, I've enjoyed each and every month of the last year on the Design Team.  And speaking of the Design Team...what a wonderful bunch of sweet and VERY talented ladies to work with...lucky me :)


Our sponsor this week is Sweet Pea Stamps and up for grabs...four digis from their store:



Here's what I used:
Paper:  distress watercolor and Neenah solar white
Ink:  distress and archival
Stamps:  Visible Image and Simon Says Stamp
All the other stuff:  waterbrush, Brushos, adhesives and sequins


Back soon with more my sweet friends...

20 comments

  1. I adore this butterfly, fabulous technique! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee-Anne, this is absolutely brilliant! Love your butterfly and stunning watercolor technique you've done with this!! Wishing you all the best and enjoyed being on the team with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp, I have it and this card makes me want to try to use it this way. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome inspired card - love the dripping bfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Splashy and FABULOUS! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspired card! The inking/butterfly look terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this butterfly stamp and you have used it to perfection!! Gorgeous colours and design, my friend. Thanks for inspiring us at ATS&M for the past year and looking forward to your new ventures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad to see you leaving the team but I will see you around - your card looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lee-Anne:) Thanks for being such a lovely teamie and I will still be over to visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic take on the photo inspiration Lee-Anne, gorgeous image and colouring.
    thanks for being a super team-mate and email buddy at ATSM and no doubt we'll 'bump' into each other on the blog-vine. take care. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a striking butterfly! and your technique is great! I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your butterfly is gorgeous, Lee-Anne! I love how you layered the colors and adding Brushos really made this image pop! Love how you placed the sentiment, too!
    I'm going to miss you at ATSM...I wish you well in all your creative endeavors ~ Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my what a beauty, I love the water coloring of the butterfly !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great w/c butterfly, finally bit the bullet and bought some HP w/c paper to play with.
    Sorry to see you leave the team but 'I know where you are'!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to miss seeing your amazing creations each fortnight and this is one incredible card to finish on!!! I don't know how you stamped this butterfly to look like its melting or dripping down the page but its so effective. Good luck with your next adventure and I'm sure we will all see you still around blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!! This is gorgeous! The colors are fabulous!! Sad to see you go, but best wishes to new adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to miss your amazing creativity at ATSM, Lee-Ann! You're such an inspiration, as is again affirmed by this stunning butterfly you've created! So gorgeous! Wishing you all the best in whatever paths you're taking...and if you ever decide to head west, remember that I'm just down-the-road in Alberta!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's going to be sad to see you go, Lee-Anne, you've been a great teamie. And what a stunner to mark your final card with ATSM, it's beautiful...I must have a play with my brushos, I keep seeing such wonderful things, my craft table is my lounge table so I'll have to be careful of the cream carpet! Yikes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!