Stars One Layer Christmas Card Challenge



There's still a week to play along with the current One Layer Christmas card challenge.


When I think of stars, I think...Milky Way, galaxy, planets, moons...you name it.  So that's pretty much where I headed with this card.

I dragged my watercolor paper through some Dylusions ink sprays on my craft mat.  Next I added some acrylic paint through a star stencil.  Before it dried I sprinkled on some embossing powder. Then came a few black circles and a lot of bokeh type circles in white ink.  

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor
Ink:  archival jet black and Hero Arts unicorn white
Stamps:  STAMPlorations Vignette:  Christmas Block and Simon Says Stamp
All the other stuff:  Memory Box star stencil, Dylusions ink sprays, craft mat, sponge, Silks Acrylic paint, embossing powder, heat tool, distressing tool

Hope you can find some time to join us.  Our challenges are always Anything One Layer Christmas Goes, but those whose cards have the optional twist get an entry to the monthly random drawing for a prize.  One card with the twist = one entry to the monthly drawing.  You can enter as many one layer Christmas cards as you'd like!!!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: ,