I'm back with another One Layer Christmas card challenge. As always, it's an "Anything Goes" challenge, and the optional twist this time around is angels:
Here are the rules for the challenge:
CHALLENGES start on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month and end on the Monday before the next challenge begins!Winner & Honorable Mentions are announced the following Tuesday.
* Ensure that your entry is a One Layer Christmas card.
* Link directly to your entry, not just to your blog.
* Link back to this challenge blog in your post.
* Please only submit new work; don't enter cards you've posted prior to the start date of the challenge.
* Feel free to enter as many times as you wish, as long as each entry is different.
* You may combine a maximum of 10 challenges (9 other challenges plus ours) for each card you submit.
* Please turn off word verification on your blog to make it easy for us to comment on your work.
Enter cards with the twist and you'll get an entry to the monthly random drawing. 1 card with the twist = 1 entry; players can enter as many times as they want.
Got out my Brushos for this one :) and made a 3.75" x 5.25" card this time round. And did an twist on the optional twist by just using the word "angel". Other than that, it's pretty self-explanatory.
Here's what I used:
Paper: Strathmore 140# watercolor paper
Stamps: Altenew Lyrical Script and Impress Rubber Stamps
All the other stuff: Brushos, spritzer tool, water mister, Hero Arts Gold embossing powder, E.K. Success powder tool, heat tool, MISTI
Altenew May Challenge: Places from Abroad - Tunisia
Check out the amazing cards from the rest of the Design Team
Back soon with more my sweet friends...
Labels: Altenew, Brushos