One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #10

I'm back with another card for the latest One Layer Christmas card challenge.  This challenge is ALWAYS an anything goes challenge, but using the optional twist will get you an entry into the monthly random drawing.


And here's my take on it:


A little grunge, a little sparkle, some acrylics...and a whole lot of fun!  

I dripped some acrylics onto my watercolor paper and sprayed them with water so that they ran down the paper.  Next I used some white ink spray, which caused a cool effect with the acrylics and water. Then, I added some gold embossing paste through a large star stencil and then added a bit more randomly with my spatula.  Next I stamped the sentiment and some wonderfully grungy stamps, followed by a bit of distressing.

Check out the fabulous cards from the rest of the Design Team right here. Would love to have you  join us!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor paper
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps: STAMPlorations Mixed Media Grunge and Verve Peace on Earth
All the other stuff:  Golden High Flow Acrylics, Wendy Vecchi metallic gold embossing paste, spatula, TCW stencil, Dylusions White Linen ink spray, distressing tool.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...




Labels: , , , ,