Finding My Way

Saturday, May 30, 2015


And here are some close-ups of the different elements:






I've been dabbling with a lot of different elements, techniques, and products here.  These are mostly from Prima.

This is called "Finding My Way" as I feel that's what I'm doing these days.  Branching out with new ideas and types of art.

It took me a couple of days, with drying times for the different mediums and just sort of trying to let things flow.  IRL there's lots of shiny glitter against some really textured matte surfaces.

Not totally in love with it, but finding my way is a process.

Challenges entered:
Anything But Cute Mixed Media Challenge:  vintage garden

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

9 comments

  1. Wow Lee-Anne, the result is fabulous....love this. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! I love the contrast between the garden elements and the metal elements. I would never think to combine those but you have done so brilliantly. Your background is amazing, so much texture! An absolutely wonderful page!


    Thank you so much for joining us at Anything But Cute for our 'Vintage Garden' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors!!! Thank you for joining Vintage Garden Challenge at Anything But Cute!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Texture, texture, and texture abound in this wonderful LO. I bet it feels awesome. I do so enjoy your cogs and the butterfly colors. You have totally embraced possibilities with this piece. Awesome sauce!

    Thanks for joning in our first challenge, "Vintage Garden", at Anything But Cute. Hugz. ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous art journal page! Beautiful colours and amazing textures with so many awesome details!
    Thank you for joining in our 'Vintage Garden' challenge at Anything But Cute!
    Branka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is yummy fabulous spread, love the texture ! love the colours ! Marta x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your new adventure into a different style of art, Lee-Anne. Bet you had a lot of fun creating this project ... it's so beautiful .. the colours, the textures, the mix of amazing elements. You are so patient ... I would go crazy waiting for all the layers to dry. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Lee-Anne this is just an amazing page spread! So many gorgeous details to feast upon!! Thanks for playing along at Anything But Cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!