One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #8

It's another "Anything Goes" challenge over at the One Layer Christmas card challenge blog today. And the optional twist this time around is trees.  Using the optional twist will get you an entry into the monthly random drawing.  Every card that you enter with the twist = 1 entry into the drawing and you can enter as many times as you'd like!




I've been building my supply of STAMPlorations stamps and ARTplorations stencils *big grin* so this quick one layer design immediately came to mind:



Did a quick watercolor wash across the background using my gelatos.  Once that was dry, I stenciled the tree with archival ink.  Then using my fingers, I inked and pressed a stamp through the stencil. Next, the sentiment was stamped in the same black ink.  A little bit of light modeling paste through another stencil in a few places and done.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Arches Aquarelle watercolor paper
Ink:  Ranger Tree Branch archival ink and MFT Black hybrid ink
Stamps:  STAMPlorations Vignette:  Christmas Block and STAMPlorations Oh Christmas Tree!
All the other stuff:  gelatos, paint brush, ARTplorations Christmas Trees stencil, TCW stencil, light modeling paste, spatula

Challenges entered:
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

Come check out the amazing designs from the rest of the design team.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , , , ,