One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #7

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hello everyone!  It's time for another One Layer Christmas card challenge...I am so happy to have a start on my 2015 Christmas cards thanks to this challenge :)  As always, it's an "anything goes" challenge and this time round...an optional twist of blue.



Well, if you haven't guessed by now...I LOVE watercolors and working with blue this week...well that happens to be another one of my faves!  

This has been made using the Kuretake Gansai watercolors and some Brushos.  I cut down my watercolor card stock to 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" for a taller card this time.


Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor card stock
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  Quiet Fire Design
All the rest of the stuff:  Hero Arts white embossing powder, E.K. Success powder tool, heat tool, Kuretake Gansai watercolors, Brushos

Would love for you to play along!  Using the optional twist will get you an entry into the monthly random drawing.  Every card that you enter with the twist = 1 entry into the drawing and you can enter as many times as you'd like!

Check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team right here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


9 comments

  1. This is so awesome, Lee-Anne! That blue water colouring is so bright and bold. I love the sentiment too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the highlighted sentiment surrounded by all the stunning blue~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous water coloring with the beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue water coloring is stunning Lee-Anne! So great to get a start on Christmas now! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A splash of lovely! There is something about Blue and Christmas that "works". Love the sentiment and the unusual size and shape of the card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple gorgeous Lee-Anne and a wonderful Christmas sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercolouring to highlight the wonderful Christmas wishes. Great job Lee-Anne!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!