Dazzling Diva #73

This will be our final Dazzling Diva challenge, and our theme is spring/new life:

 

All good things must eventually come to an end and after much consideration Monica Weaver from Add a Little Dazzle has decided to close the Dazzling Diva Challenge. The blog and boutique will continue being open offering unique creations and Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets. I invite you to continue following the Add a Little Dazzle blog.

Many years ago, I walked into our great room and look out the window into our backyard.  Two of our large ornamental crabapple trees were covered in Monarch butterflies.  You could hardly make out the trees for the Monarchs!  It was an amazing sight, and one that I shall cherish forever.  Sadly, my camera was out of commission at the time and I have no pictures to share...but I retain that amazing scene in my memory.

So with that thought in mind, here's my final Design Team card:



A simple design with a whole lot of butterflies :)  I've die cut the butterflies with my Tim Holtz Butterfly Frenzy die and then placed them in an embossing folder.  Instead of running them through my Big Shot Pro, I've just used a brayer to emboss them...works like a charm!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Amy Tangerine Stitched and Neenah Solar White
Ink:  MFT Hybrid Black
Stamps:  My Sentiments Exactly
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Fishtail Flags Layered STAX, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched circles die, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle die, Tim Holtz Butterfly Frenzy Sizzlit Decorative Strip, Ectasy Crafts embossing folder, brayer, adhesives

Challenges entered:
Uniko Challenge #20:  things with wings

Please check out what the rest of the Dazzling Diva Design team has created this week.  And please join us for our final challenge:


Back soon with more my sweet friends...



Labels: , , ,