Dazzling Diva #72

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I'm back with another Dazzling Diva Challenge.  Will you look at this lovely mood board?


All I see is roses...so you know what that leads to...


Yes, there's a lovely metal rose on my card :)  Just lots of die cuts,a little stamping and some inking on this one.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! and MME Blush
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
Stamps:  Verve Making a Statement
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles, Reverse Confetti Stars Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts, Reverse Confetti Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts, Penny Black Rose die, Prima Copper Glass Glitter, adhesives and Add a Little Dazzle craft metal:

Princess Pink Metal Sheet





Back soon with more my sweet friends...

5 comments

  1. Wonderful, I like the combination of colours.
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty and just stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous metal rose! Love the bird house peeking out from behind! Fab card Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely lovely. Made me stop and stare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful ! Love the pink with Browns :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!