Dazzling Diva #71

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm back with another Dazzling Diva Challenge and here's our fabulous inspiration for the week:



I love the gorgeous florals on the inspiration piece and here's where it took me:


I ended up using a piece of Golden Glimmer and marbling it with Inka Gold and PITT Artist Pen Big Brushes. You still get the gold coming through, but the marbled effect gives you yet one more option for working with the metals.  

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White and Amy Tangerine Stitched
Stamps:  Altenew
Ink:  My Favorite Things Black Hybrid Ink
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles, Ellen Hutson Essentials by Julie Bold Blossom Stand-Alone, Inka Gold, PITT Artist Pen Big Brushes, sequins, adhesives and Add a Little Dazzle craft metal

Golden Glimmer Metal Sheet


The rest of the Divas and I would love to have you join our Dazzling Diva ChallengeUse of AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them! There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.   If you use AALD craft metal you'll receive an additional $5 in merchandise...BONUS!





Back soon with more my sweet friends...

7 comments

  1. This looks good enough to eat. Love the tangerine shades and the gold. You have a great eye for colours that work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - that marbling effect is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the metal! I've used the inka gold but never seen the PITT Artist Pen Big Brushes. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... this is so cool. Love the marbling technique on the metal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer--this is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! You rock the metal sheets :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!