Dazzling Diva #69 Some Bunny Loves You

I'm back with another Dazzling Diva Challenge.  Look at these cute little peeps :)  We are doing a color challenge this week.  Use any one or combination of the following colors on your card:


Can you tell I'm a sucker for these gorgeous stitched bunnies from Lil' Inker?  Don't they look wonderful in the craft metal?



I inked up my craft mat with three shades of Distress Inks and sprayed with water.  Then I dragged a piece of watercolor paper through it.  The clouds are die cut in felt and I've added some metallic thread behind the set of clouds.

These are stylin' bunnies in their metal coats and little black bows!  The metal has such an impact doesn't it?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor paper, Gina K. black card stock
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival and Rusty Hinge, Broken China and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Designs bunnies and bows die set, MFT die-namics cloud trio, MFT felt, metallic thread, adhesives and Add a Little Dazzle craft metals in the following colors:

Outrageously Orange                                         Pucker Me Pink
Outrageously Orange Metal SheetPucker Me Pink Metal Sheet


Ocean Blue
Ocean Blue Metal Sheet

The rest of the Divas and I would love to have you join our Dazzling Diva ChallengeUse of AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them! There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.   If you use AALD craft metal you'll receive an additional $5 in merchandise...BONUS!






Don't forget to check out all the amazing designs by the Divas this week right here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

Labels: , , , , ,