Awesome Life



Found some time to play along with Tim's April 2015 Tag challenge.  Here are his fabulous tags:


mainimage

I've used the Persian Motifs from Altenew, as I don't have his new floral stamps.  And basically followed his instructions, using my own mix of colors.  He's showcasing the Distress Markers with his techniques this month, and that's exactly what I used.  And, as I didn't have his dies, again, used what I had.  Rather than use my sewing machine, I've done faux stitching around the tag.  This was fun and I really loved using my markers for his techniques!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger Distress Watercolor
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Stamps:  Altenew Persian Motifs
All the other stuff:  Ranger Kraft Tags; Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Pumice Stone, Weathered Wood and Black Soot Distress Markers; Distress Marker Spritzer, water mister, die pick, mat, distress tool, Ranger mini ink blending tools, Lil' Inker Designs die, Big Shot Pro, adhesives, seam binding

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


Labels: , , ,