Style

Thursday, March 26, 2015


When I saw the CASology challenge, had to play along.  I pulled out this oldie, but a goodie :) This is indeed a quick five-minute card.

Stamped the background stamp in black, added three sequins that are topped with three rhinestones and done!  Doesn't get much easier than that does it?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Hero Arts
Stamps:  Club Scrap
All the other stuff:  sequins, rhinestones, adhesive

Challenges entered:
CASology 139:



Back soon with more my sweet friends...


8 comments

  1. Love it! You just cannot go wrong with black. And shoes. And sequins. And rhinestones. (Maybe rhinestones are the "new" sequins?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is super stylin'! Love the little sequins for pops of red, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah ! This is totally stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish. So cool that it is all one stamp. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stylish background for sure. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree... so stylish! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree... so stylish! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so super cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!