Online Card Classes Stretch Your Dies Day 3

Thursday, March 19, 2015

More homework for the Stretch Your Dies class.  Jennifer showed us how to create wonderful window cards!




Here it is open:




And here's a close-up of these three fabulous women!  I've added some Glossy Accents to their glasses...both eye and drinking :)




This fun image was colored with Copics and Polychromos pencils.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Copic, Neenah Solar White and Teresa Collins Tinsel & Co.
Ink:  Ranger Watering Can Archival
Stamps:  Art Impressions by Hampton Art
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, circle die, Lifestyle crafts banners and arrows dies, Copics, Polychromos pencils, Ranger Glossy Accents

Challenges entered:
Freshly Made Sketches:


Back soon with more my sweet friends...


14 comments

  1. This is terrific Lee Anne! Such fun! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done! Your coloring is amazing!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really brilliant!! Love how you did your take on this design!! I haven't even looked at today yet!! LOL!! Time is just flying by and it doesn't feel like I'm getting anything done either! :) Great job! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome ! Fab design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to use that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your card. It gave me a chuckle this morning. We just spend out first winter in Florida! This card says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design! And a super fun take on the sketch. I love this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your take on the sketch - fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee-Anne, your card is awesome! I've already pinned it to my Art Impressions board!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this card is just fabulous! I just adore that fabulous image - those gals make me smile! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome design!! Love this image!!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these friends stamps and would never have thought to use it this way. It's perfect, a great idea. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a clever take on the sketch! I love this image and you've colored it beautifully! Love this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!