Online Card Classes Stretch Your Dies Day 1

Monday, March 16, 2015

I'm taking yet another Online Card Class.  Cannot say enough about these classes;  I learn a lot each and every class. These ladies always have some new ideas, products, techniques to work with and it's just plain fun!

Jennifer McGuire gave us some ideas on working with fun foam.  Yup, fun foam!  Something I haven't played with before.


Our weather has been absolutely wonderful and spring is definitely in the air, hence the theme of my card today!

The sun has been sponged with some Distress Inks,  The bluebird and sentiment have been die-cut from fun foam.  The bird was colored the Copics and then for a little sparkle some Wink of Stella marker.  My usual smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White and Echo Park Dots and Stripes
Ink:  Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Inks
Stamps:  not a one :)
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, white fun foam, circle die for creating the mask to sponge, Winnie and Walter The Big, the Bold and Seasons cutaways, PTI bird die, Copic marker, adhesives, Simon Says Stamp sequins

Challenges entered:
Happy Little Stampers March challenge:  sponging


Addicted to CAS:  green


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  things that fly

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog



Back soon with more my sweet friends...


7 comments

  1. Nice card. Like the 3D effect of your word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Lee-Anne! I love how you created your scene and the colors are just beautiful! Fab take on Jennifer's technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! Day 1 of class was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works very plastic. A great material.
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Lee-Anne. Love your bright and cheerful card ... and LOVE the polka-dots! :) Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the texture and dimension on your card. It's still CAS but begging to be touched all at the same time! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Lee-Anne! this is the cutest card, very sweet! I am so thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!