One Layer Christmas Card Challenge Reminder - Circles

Just a quick reminder, there is still a week to get your card entered for the One Layer Christmas card challenge.  Here's our current challenge:




Playing with one of my ARTplorations stencils this week.  Such a simple and quick card to make. 



Just used some green ink with my stencil. Once that was dry, I placed the stencil back down again, offsetting it slightly and scribbled some quick circles with my Copic multi liner pen.  Stamped the sentiment, added my usual sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Avery Elle Lemon Grass, Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Say It Out Loud Holiday
All the other stuff:  ARTplorations Christmas Trees Stencil, sponge, Copic multi liner pen, Simon Says Stamp sequins, adhesive

Challenges entered:

Addicted to CAS:  green

Time Out Challenge #27:  clean and simple - black and white with a splash of one color

Uniko Studio Challenge #19:  anything goes

Merry Monday #151:  tree

Would love for you to play along!  Using the optional twist will get you an entry into the monthly random drawing.  Every card that you enter with the twist = 1 entry into the drawing and you can enter as many times as you'd like!

Check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team right here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



Labels: , , ,