One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #5

Here's a great way to get ahead on your Christmas cards for 2015!  Join us in the One Layer Christmas card challenge:




And here's my take on the challenge:


Can you say purple?   I started out with some translucent embossing paste and a stencil.  As soon as the stencil was lifted from the paper, I quickly sprinkled on some fine glitter.  It's a very easy technique that packs a punch!  Next I heat embossed the sentiment in silver and added some scoring.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Concord Crush
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  Technique Tuesday
All the other stuff:  Tim Holtz Holly Bough stencil, Dreamweaver translucent embossing paste, spatula, Martha Stewart Charoite glitter, WOW! Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing powder, EK Success powder tool, heat tool, Scor-Pal


Hope you can play along! Using the optional twist will get you an entry into the monthly random drawing.  Every card that you enter with the twist = 1 entry into the drawing and you can enter as many times as you'd like!

Check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team right here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...