More Homework from Stretch Your Dies

Sunday, March 22, 2015


I'm back with some more homework from the Online Card Classes Stretch Your Dies class.  Dawn Woleslagle from WPlus9 showed us a fabulous die technique and I finally found some time to play with it.

Although, time-consuming, it's a great technique that could work for so many matching stamp and die sets.

You'll see below that there's no teal paper used...that's because I used my Copic marker to color some white card stock to match the color on the bunny collars and flowers.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White and vellum
Ink:  Ranger Watering Can Archival, Hero Arts Pool Mid-Tone
Stamps:  MFT Somebunny Loves You
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Somebunny BB Die-namics, masking paper, Copic markers, Copic Airbrush system, Pretty Pink Posh Tangerine sequins, Wink of Stella, adhesives

Challenges entered:

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge:


MFT Color Challenge 17:



Back soon with more my sweet friends...

3 comments

  1. It's so cute and the technology is very interesting.
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Love those little bunnies. Great techniques and love the vellum sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!