Dazzling Diva #68 You are Fabulous

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means...time for another Dazzling Diva Challenge! Here's our inspiration for our weekly challenge:


As, I'm making my card, we are under another snowfall warning.  I have my fingers crossed that it will miss us.  So, in an effort to focus on something much more enjoyable...flowers and butterflies it is!


I have some gorgeous new floral paper that had the feel of the florals on the cup, so that's where I started. Next I die cut the butterflies, so I could place my craft metal behind them.  Then I added a little embossed butterfly trail.  The sentiment is a die cut that comes with the paper package.  I finished it off with a few rhinestones.  Yes, I know...rhinestones Lee-Anne???  I can't put sequins on every card I make...can I??? *grin*

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. ivory and Kaisercraft All That Glitters
Ink:  none
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Butterflies die set, misc. rhinestones and 

Add a Little Dazzle
Brushed Bronze                                                  Princess Pink
Brushed Bronze Metal SheetPrincess Pink Metal Sheet


Perfect Peacock Metal Sheet

The rest of the Divas and I would love to have you join our Dazzling Diva ChallengeUse of AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them! There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.   If you use AALD craft metal you'll receive an additional $5 in merchandise...BONUS!





Don't forget to check out all the amazing designs by the Divas this week right here.

Challenges entered:
NBUS #4:  the ever so wonderful Darnell has another NBUS challenge up and this card qualifies as I'm using some brand spankin' new paper!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



7 comments

  1. Wonderful and a perfect implementation.
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have tied all your elements together. The gold and shiny highlights are perfect with the pretty flower panel.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Lee-Anne. Love the mix of pretty DSP and the metal behind your butterfly die-cuts.

    Hope you don't end up with more snow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a beauty, ur design sense is incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a masterpiece, Lee-Anne! That paper is stunning and you have managed to showcase it even with the addition of your beautiful stitched border butterflies and trails! I especially love how you have placed your round sediment in the corner like that! If you want, you should edit your post and enter Mrs. A.'s butterfly challenge (Google "butterfly spot challenge."). I am delighted to have you playing in my NBUS Challenge #4, my friend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful, love the gold butterfly and the great colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!