Addicted to Stamps and More #136

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello everyone and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I'm back with my Design Team card for Addicted to Stamps and More.  Our theme this week is "anything goes"

And our sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn:



The prize this week is one stamp set and one 6x6 paper pad of the winner's choice

And here's my card:



I've used some Brushos on watercolor paper and then die cut the branches from that.  Next I stamped the sentiment and added a popped up frame.  Then I glued the branches into place and added a smattering of sequins.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's fabulous cards right here.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  watercolor paper and Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Verve Poppy Birthday
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Hero Arts Spring Branch die, Brushos, MFT Stitched Rectangle frame die-namics, foam tape, Simon Says Stamp sequins and adhesive

Challenges entered:




Back soon with more my sweet friends...

24 comments

  1. Fantastic and exotic design Lee-Anne
    Superb challenge combo.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect you achieved with your Brushos, and the green and white combo looks so fresh. Lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning! Fabulous combination of challenges - love the green on the leaves. The subtle sparkle with the sequins is just super. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning - that frame is so lovely, with the added branches - ah, I have to get my Brushos out again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lee-Anne! Your branches are so beautiful, and I love the effect of the Brushos...such a great variation in color! Love your framed sentiment, too!
    So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the branches create a frame for the sentiment - the card looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch and the leaves look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So little and so a great effect !! Wow!!
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Lee-Anne, it has a really calm feel about it. The Brusho leaves are brill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lee-Anne and I love your stunning design:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee Anee, it is a very simple but very elegant card, I love the brusho colored leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really really gorgeous! Serene and stunning!
    PS. This would be perfect for this week's Going Green Challenge for CCNS: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2015/03/ccns-challenge-76-going-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, wow, this is gorgeous! I love those watercoloured diecut branches! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great combination of the challenges, Lee-Anne. I love those branches and how you used them with your frame.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Crisp, vivid and just all around stunning! So beautiful....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just fabulous! Love that pop of green against all the white.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Amazing! So bright and unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning design Lee-Anne!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful leaves and card design, Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee-Anne, this is so gorgeous!! LOVE how you've framed the card with the elements over it!! Great design! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty--love the dimension from the branches!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning!! I LOVE the leaves, the are perfect with the frame, great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this so much!! Its so crisp and clean and the white really makes those beautiful branches pop. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!