One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #4

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Here's a great way to get ahead on your Christmas cards for 2015!  Join us in the One Layer Christmas card challenge:



And here's my card:




I recently purchased some Brushos, and I am having a great deal of fun with them!  My background was made by randomly adding water to my watercolor paper and then sprinkling on some of the Brusho powders.  I wanted a little bit softer background, so I blotted up some of the color immediately.  I love the look!

Then the bell image and sentiment were heat embossed in navy and for a little sparkle, I added some red Stickles to the berries.  It's a card you can whip up in no time....my kind of card *grin*!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor paper
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  STAMPlorations HOLIDAY SKETCHES:  Christmas Bells
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inkers Designs Stitched Rectangle die, Leaf Green and Turquoise Brusho inks, Denim Zing embossing powder, heat tool, EK Success powder tool, Xmas Red Stickles

Hope you can play along! Using the optional twist will get you an entry into the monthly random drawing.  Every card that you enter with the twist = 1 entry into the drawing and you can enter as many times as you'd like!

Check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team right here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

8 comments

  1. I love that brusho background! So bright and fun! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that Brusho background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Glad you are having fun with your new Brushos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, artsy background and I love the stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background for the bells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background, I will have to check out what Brusho's is I have no idea!! Great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!