Dazzling Diva #61

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

It's Wednesday and that means another Add a Little Dazzle Dazzling Diva Challenge.  Will you look at this yummy inspiration?  



Why yes, I did zero in on that steaming mug of hot chocolate *grin*...


I've inked up my stencil with some Distress Inks, misted it with water and then placed it on my watercolor paper.  The sentiment was computer generated on vellum. Next I used a punch and Princess Pink craft metal for the hearts. The Brushed Bronze coffee cup has been stamped, heat embossed in black and fussy cut.   A smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor paper and SU! vellum
Ink:  Distress Inks in Frayed Burlap, Picked Raspberry, and Spun Sugar; and Versamark
Stamps:  Verve Better with You
All the other stuff:  TCW stencil, water mister, SU! heart punch, sequins, adhesive, printer and Add a Little Dazzle craft metals:

Brushed Bronze                                           Princess Pink
Brushed Bronze Metal SheetPrincess Pink Metal Sheet



Challenges entered:

Would love to have you join our Dazzling Diva Challenge!   Use of AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them! There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.   




Don't forget to check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team...just click on the challenge button above to check it all out!



Back soon with more my sweet friends...

14 comments

  1. I love your background and vellum usage - fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and artistic. This is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a rally fun card Lee-Anne , love the background it works perfectly with the metal elements. :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is gorgeous, Lee-Anne! There you go, thinking outside the box again! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the LOVE watermark! And you are doing more amazing things with those metals. Glad to see the trademark smattering is still there though. [grin]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very pretty Lee-Anne, wonderful background and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very pretty Lee-Anne, wonderful background and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! Perhaps I'll have time to play in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful background!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee-Anne your care is absolutely stunning! Great job my dear friend. Hugs! Martha Lucia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Your background is so soft an lovely, yet it is still full of energy and feels happy! Being a hot-chocolate addict, I also really appreciated the sentiment! I thought it was clever of you to make the hearts and sequins mimic steam rising out of the cup. You've done an amazing job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! I thoroughly enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!