Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop

Thanks to the amazing Chaitali Narla and Amy Tsuruta there's a fun blog hop happening:


Print
And, just so you know...I am NOT a coffee drinker!  Seriously???  Nope!  My parents drank copious amounts of coffee...there was always a coffee pot on in the house, but I never got into it.  Now, I do love the smell of coffee...likely linked to those childhood memories right? So what am I doing on the blog hop you ask?  Just having fun creating!!!

I don't own a lot of coffee-related stamps/dies.  Must rectify that situation!  But I do love this set from Verve and have used it often.



Easy peasy card to make...stamped the heart in red pigment ink.  Didn't want to mask...wanted the splashes from the heart on my coffee cup...so just simply stamped it in Archival ink and added a touch of color with my Distress Markers.  Added a smattering of sequins and some Shape 'n Tape and done!

Thanks to all the amazing sponsors!  Have you seen the prizes??? WOW!  Link up your coffee themed creations here.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Avery Elle Cherry, Archival COFFEE *big grin*, and Archival Jet Black
Stamps:  Visible Image Heart Inkognito and Verve Better With You
All the other stuff:  Distress Markers, paintbrush, Simon Says Stamp sequins, adhesive and black Shape 'n Tape

Challenges entered:
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Back soon with more my sweet friends...