Addicted to Stamps and More #132

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It's time for another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge...and this week it's a Make Your Mark Challenge.  Your entry must contain the use of something that can make a mark such as Stampin' Write markers, Copics, Promarkers, Paints, Chalks, Watercolors etc.

Our sponsor this week is QKR Stampede:


And they have offered three free digis for the winner!


A bit of fussy cutting on this! And, I've colored that adorable little bunny with Copics.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  MME Lucky in Love, Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Ranger Archival and Hero Arts Soft Granite
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Oh Chute!
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Stitched Speech Bubble die-namics, Copics, foam adhesive

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


20 comments

  1. Oh, cute is right! This is adorable, Lee-Anne! Love all that pink and the adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This has really made me giggle! I love the image and sentiment. Such lovely papers too! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo adorable! That bunny on that parachute is hilarious! Great use of PP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute - I love the colors you used and your layout is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Lee-Anne, it made me smile when I read the sentiment too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! so adorable Lee Anne. Love your colour choice and a great sentiment.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable card. Love your layout and the soft colour you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so funny, I like it!!
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely darling card, Lee-Anne! Beautiful coloring and I love how you created your scene...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet, I like the bunny and pink clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your bunny very much. Love your fussy cutting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute ! Love the paper pieced clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This IS so cute!! Love the soft colours and the adorable scene you've created Lee-Anne. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A-DOR-A-BLE in every way! How cute is that parachuting bunny, and the sentiment...hahahahaha! Fabulous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your adorable card Lee-Anne and the bunny is so sweet:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one really makes me smile!! LOVE that bunny and your fun sky scene!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely card Lee Anne, love the pink clouds

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous colour choices, Lee-Anne, and I love that stamp set! Fab colouring of that cute bunny too xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it!! What a gorgeous little bunny in such a funny predicament. Must use that phrase more often (instead of my other one......).

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how this turned out Lee Anne...wonderfully done mf.
    hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!