Addicted to Stamps and More #130

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's time for another Addicted to Stamps and More challenge and Kylie has a wonderful inspiration photo for us this week:



Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and they have kindly offered 7 digi stamps for the winner this week.



And here's my card for the challenge:



I've used my MISTI to create my layout and it helped immensely!  Simply stamped the hearts and sentiments in brown archival ink and let it dry.  Next I grabbed my Zig Kuretake watercolors and added shades of pink/red to my watercolor paper.  Then, I roughed up the edges a bit with my paper distresser.

A smattering of heart sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger watercolor paper
Ink:  Potting Soil Archival Ink
Stamps:  Paper Smooches We Connect, Good Gab and Word Salad and Simon Says Stamp Lots of Hearts
All the other stuff:  MISTI, Zig Kuretake watercolors, paintbrush, paper distresser and misc. heart-shaped rhinestones

Challenges entered:


Would love to have you join us this week!  Check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team right here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



18 comments

  1. Oh this is wonderful. Love the watercolour effect and the way you've stamped the hearts and sentiments. I do like the distressed edges too. Love the bling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous water-color look for your background!! Fun design with all of the different sentiments too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing watercolouring background! Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great design, love the backgound x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the subway art style and your watercoloring - sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lee-Anne, but I'm puzzled by the term MISTI. Am being thick or not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card, Lee-Anne! I love how you stamped the hearts and sentiments and your water coloring is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this - such an artsy beauty! What's a MISTI???

    ReplyDelete
  9. so you are one of the ones with a MISTI. I've heard about them but don't know many people who actually have one. Looks like it really came in handy with all this stamping and your card is fantastic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your background is just lovely, wonderful stamping and colours and great take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card looks amazing and I love your cool design:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The brown/pink combination is so lovely! Your card is such an eye-catching translation of the inspiration photo!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh stunning card!!! I love how you made a pattern paper like panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your watercolored background on this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful background and LOVE all the PS stamps!!! what a great layout. thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this! Beautiful background and perfect for Valentine's Day!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great watercolouring, Lee-Anne, you've created great depths of colour. And the placement of your stamped images is spot on x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great mix of stamps, color and sentiments. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!