You Have My Heart

Monday, January 19, 2015





Thought that was a very appropriate title for this.  I'm playing along with a couple of challenges...the amazing Darnell Knauss has another fabulous NBUS challenge.  Well, *hangs head* I may have a few NBUS items around my craft room so it was kind of easy to find something to work with.  And CAS-ology is featuring Darnell as their guest designer for their...yes, you guessed it NBUS challenge. So had to sneak in a card before the deadlines...

I pulled out my never used Reverse Confetti stamp set and dies and went to work.  The background was stamped with the row "X"s and hearts three times using my MISTI.  What did I ever do without that tool?  A couple of die cuts, a tiny rhinestone heart and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow White, Gina K. black and SU! Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival and Hero Arts Red Royal
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Hearts
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Confetti Cuts Love Note, Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts, foam adhesive, misc. heart rhinestone, MISTI

Challenges entered:





Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

9 comments

  1. This is adorable, Lee-Anne! Way to flash the RC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and funky Valentine's card - could totally work for a guy or gal! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Valentine card and I love the RC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Love the "captured" heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Loving the little captured heart. It would make a great Anniversary card....maybe tuck that one away? Tee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design Lee-Anne. Love it done in the classic black, white and red. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before I forget, great photography, Lee-Anne! Your card made be gahasp!! Talk about telling a story with just pictures. Isn't that a rebus? Whoa, I just made that connection! Rebus/NBUS! I have to make a note to share that on my blog! Anyway, your rebus is outstanding! Anyone would be able to tell at a second what your card was conveying!! (And I want all those products. That's called enabling!) Thank you so much for playing in both CASology and in my NBUS Challenge #3! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!