Sparkle and Shine Take Two

Sunday, January 4, 2015


Using the same technique, but different colors today.  And I've used a craft metal die cut with 3-D stars this time.  After making my card yesterday, I can see about a million *insert big grin here* variations on this design. And, you'll likely see more of them very soon!  This one has more of a dreamy, night sky feel to it and a lot more sparkle.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger Watercolor and Bazzill Marshmallow
Inks:  Ranger Archival Jet Black, Versamark and Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord and Stormy Sky Distress Inks
Stamps:  Lil' Inker Designs Girl's Best Friend
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Designs Girls' Best Friend Diamond die, Add a Little Dazzle reverse side of craft metal, silver embossing powder, EK Success embossing tool, heat tool, Studio Calico wood veneer stars, Ranger Glossy Accents, Memory Box Starry Nights stencil, Distress Paints

Challenges entered:

Virginia's View:  Clean Slate


Happy Little Stampers:  sketch



Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge:  watercolor



Back soon with more my sweet friends...

8 comments

  1. This is so fun and creative. Loving the stars.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... this is gorgeous too! I love the addition of the metal die-cuts. This is so pretty and I love the dreamy sky! You are on fire, girl! :) Thanks for playing along again at HLS ... so appreciate, my friend! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooo, I LOVE this one too, Lee-Anne. Wow weeeeeeee! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background. Real starry sky and cold diamond. Great card.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is outstanding, Lee-Anne!! Your sparkle and shine cards do just that and bring a smile to my face!! I love both variations. With this one, I think since it looks like the stars are black, the gem is metallic, and you used shades of one other color, you should enter this in the Less Is More challenge, too! BTW, if I don't happen to see it, and because you are so close, I want to go ahead and say congratulations on reaching 200 followers!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is one gorgeous card! I love the night sky that you created! The layered stenciled with star dies background is truly awesome! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorrrrgeous! Love watercolours! I have just ordered this stamp set and dies, and cannot wait to receive them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!