Online Card Classes Clean & Simple 4 Day One

Tuesday, January 27, 2015


I am a technique junkie...can't help it!  So I'm taking another Online Card Classes class this week. This a card from just one of the fabulous ideas on day one.

The technique was from none other than the amazing Julie Ebersole and it was so different than anything I've ever tried.  See that tile...that was created using her technique.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and MME Sunny (isn't that appropriate?)
Inks:  Avery Elle Fog, Mimosa, Aquamarine, Sea Glass and Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  MFT Blue Skies Ahead
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Skyline Border die-namics, masking paper, sponges, Studio Calico wood veneer bird, Ellen Hutson Craft a Board, clear embossing powder, heat tool and adhesives

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

10 comments

  1. Beautifully done! I love the city scene tile, so clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on Julie's technique! Looks amazing ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card! LOVE that sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful. Great take on the class today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Lee-Anne! I want to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome looking card - would love to know what "technique" was used. Usually I can tell, but not this time. That city is amazing looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous. Love the way you adapted her tile to this big scene. It turned out so beautiful! Bet it's even more awesome in real life. I'm in love with city scenes anyway! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the city scene! Great card...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!