Dazzling Diva #58

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'm back with another Add a Little Dazzle Dazzling Diva Challenge.  This week we have a color challenge featuring Scarlet Red:



And here's my take on it:



I've embossed the background and then used some dot stamps to create a bokeh effect.  Next I die cut the branch in Add a Little Dazzle Brushed Bronze, and the little birds in Scarlet Red.  The sentiment has was simply stamped on vellum and done!

Here's what I used:

Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal
Brushed Bronze                                                  Scarlet Red
Brushed Bronze Metal SheetScarlet Red Metal Sheet

Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake and vellum
Stamps:  Neat and Tangled, Simon Says Stamp
Ink:  Hero Arts Unicorn White, Ranger Jet Black Archival
All the other stuff:  Taylored Expressions Circles Cutting Plate, Poppy Stamps Berry Sprig and Papertrey Ink birds


Would love to have you join our Dazzling Diva Challenge!   Use of AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them! There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.   



Lots of fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team...just click on the challenge button above to check it all out!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

9 comments

  1. Love this Lee-Anne , you captured the picture perfectly and great use of the colours :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so into Bokeh - I love the look~ Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the inspiration colour(s) L-A. The embossing is awesome. This card might make your top 10 this year - and we are not even out of January yet! Well done. I love how flashes of red draw the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Beautifully done! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a dream, I love this card so much!!!
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, Lee-Anne! The bokeh background perfectly captures the blur of the photo. Love those pops of red, too. And again, CONGRATS, on being in the dirt pile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous :) Your designs are always a beauty !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!