Addicted to Stamps and More #128 Holiday

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


Well, I'm back with another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge...our theme this week is "holiday".  Our sponsor is:


And up for grabs is a $15 coupon to the store!


When I found this sentiment, I went looking for an image that would work with it and I think this fits the bill.  Isn't she a diva with her blingy belt, bra and sandals?  I have to admit, I resemble the sentiment.  Now don't get me wrong, I love the great outdoors...but don't make me sleep there *big grin*.  There are spiders and snakes and all sorts of creatures that I do not wish to share a bed with!!! Give me a nice hotel and I'm quite happy.

Pretty simple card...thought that instead of plain watercolor it required some shimmer so I used some H20s for my water coloring this time.  Some tiny rhinestones, a few sequins and some luscious red lipstick and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger Watercolor and Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Funny Bones by Riley & Company and Unity Fashionistas Bianca
All the other stuff:  Twinkling H20s, waterbrush, Gelly Roll metallic pen, Pretty Pink Posh sequins and misc. rhinestones

Hope you get a chance to join us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



20 comments

  1. omg, this is brilliant. That's my philosophy on camping too! Love the background and the image and sentiment are the best!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome card here! Love the water-colored background and fun sentiment to go with your image! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! This is brilliant. Love the watercolour background and that image is just fab. The sentiment is wonderful - it's the way I like to camp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun card Lee-Anne and that's such a great sentiment! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so how I feel!! What a great find, love it!! The image is hilarious, such a great take on the theme x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great card - love the Twinkling background and the sentiment really made me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic sentiment and the image is so so right with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your interpretation - and the sentiment! As you know I am outdoor girl, but hey, one can only do outdoors for so long...and I do love shiney things. Must have been a Magpie in another life. Great card. Made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card, Lee-Anne! Thanks so much for making me smile today...I needed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image and sentiment are so fun and cool Lee-Anne ... had me sniggering!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha Lee Anne, I love that sentiment...this is how I feel during winters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous design! Love your watercolour background! and love the sentiment! Great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic and the sentiment sounds like something I would say to my husband. I've only camped a couple of times and hated it. Told him he could take the kids and I would stay at a hotel in town....perfect for everyone I think!!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sentiment/image combo and I love your watercolouring. I'm with you on the whole 'preferring my comforts' theme! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Running late, but here I am, dazzled and delighted by your fabulous 'this is the only way I go camping' card! Totally agree with this sentiment...bring on the 'comfort'! Mega-watt smiling....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is hilarious !! Love the water color wash BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha!! That is so me!! No tent or roughing it camping for me!! I love the watercolor background!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL, that's my kind of holiday! I gave up tents 40 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Much to my husband's dismay this is my idea of camping :) Fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!