What? No Watercolor?

Monday, December 22, 2014


Just sharing a card a made recently and no, there's no watercolor this time :)  But you KNOW I'll be back with more of those right?

Designer paper background, a bit of bling, a die cut reindeer in black that's got lots of Wink of Stella, a simple stamped sentiment and done.  OK, so the sentiment isn't quite so simple...did it in two tones.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company
Stamps:  Altenew Lyrical Script
Ink:  Avery Elle Cherry and Sugar Plum
All the other stuff:   Big Shot Pro, Penny Black Leap of Joy die and Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle die, misc. bling, Wink of Stella pen, MISTI

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


2 comments

  1. This is lovely - I really like the 2 toned sentiment~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Lee-Anne. Love the designer paper background. Need to use DSP on my cards more often! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!