Watercolor Merry


My cards have all been sent now, so I'll be sharing a few with you over the next couple of weeks. This was for my dear friend Loll.  You can find her amazing cards here on her blog.

This was quick and easy to do.  After wetting my watercolor paper, I dropped in some Distress Inks in totally non-traditional colors.  Then I added a few splatters in the deepest color.  Next comes a large sentiment from Clearly Besotted which I totally love :)  A smattering of sequins in some fun colors and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger watercolor
Ink:  Distress Inks and Ranger Archival
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Most Wonderful
All the other stuff:  paintbrush, adhesive and miscellaneous sequins

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp:  bling it on
Virginia's View:  all things distressed (Distress Inks!)

Back soon with more my sweet friends...