Watercolor Angel

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Just popping in to wish you and yours the loveliest of Christmases!  And I thank each and every one of you for being with me throughout the year.  The time you take to leave some love on my blog is so very much appreciated and even if you draw just a tiny bit of inspiration from my work, it makes it all so worthwhile.

There are things in store for 2015 that I look forward to sharing with you.  And like you, I look forward to finding new techniques to play with, new products to try out and just generally having fun. In my mind, it's all about the playing *insert big smile here*.

Wishing you all a safe, happy and very Merry Christmas.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

7 comments

  1. Looking forward to another year of your creations Lee-Anne. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely w/c Lee-Anne.
    Happy Holidays. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and card!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Enjoy your time with family~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, gorgeous stamp. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, I'm bowled over by this incredible work of art, Lee-Anne! What a deep and rich OLC!! I hope your Christmas was merry and bright!! I wish you all the best and I look forward to what you have to share!! Happy New Year Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee-Anne this is beautiful. Just love how the image pops against the blue.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!