Silver Skies


Ha, everytime I think my photography skills have improved, I try and photograph something shiny like this...arghhhhh....  Perhaps you could use your imagination and see that the entire area behind the embossed trees is heat embossed in silver???  Trust me :)

I wanted to play along with a couple more challenges this week.  Time is tight with Christmas fast approaching, but sometimes you just have to take some time to play!

My inspiration for this card comes from the CASology Challenge. Just click on the graphic to take you there!



And the Color Me Challenge.  Just click on the graphic to take you there!


Actually it's a very simple card to make, so if you are pressed for time and needing to mass produce some Christmas cards here's how.  Use your EK Success powder tool to cover your card front.  Ink up the top your embossing folder with Versamark ink and emboss it.  Then heat emboss with your heat gun.

I added a simple heat embossed sentiment in the same embossing powder on a die cut banner in Night of Navy and attached it with foam adhesive squares.  Easy peasy to do!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and SU! Night of Navy
Ink:  Versamark  
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Most Wonderful
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro,  Lifestyle Crafts Arrows and Banners dies, Tim Holtz Birch Trees embossing folder, WOW Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing glitter, EK Success powder tool, heat gun and foam adhesive squares.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...