Poinsettia Noel

Saturday, December 20, 2014


Made this several weeks ago and just sharing it today.

The poinsettia image was stamped in archival ink on watercolor paper, as was the sentiment.  Then I wet the paper with a paintbrush and plain water before dropping in some Distress Inks.  Next I added a few splatters and a smattering of sequins...done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger watercolor
Stamps:  Wordsworth (sentiment) and Holly Berry House
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival; Tumbled Glass and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles, misc. sequins, adhesives and paintbrush

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

4 comments

  1. This has a lovely soft feel to it Lee-Anne, rather serene.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lee-Anne, this is GORGEOUS! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Lee-Anne, the gorgeous stamped image with the splattered background is prefect. Wonderful stitched framing.

    Best of the holidays

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!