My Favorite Five Christmas Cards of 2014

Sunday, December 28, 2014



Starting a new to me tradition this year by joining in the linky party hosted by Debby.  It features her favorite five Christmas cards of  2014 and you can join along if you'd like.  You'll find the link by clicking on the lower right corner of the above graphic. (clicking on the middle sends you to Pinterest)

















Christmas cards are my absolute favorite to create as they send love across the miles to friends and family at the most wonderful time of the year. You'll see even more Christmas cards in 2015 as I'm now a Design Team member for the One Layer Christmas card challenge which starts on January 6th. Click on the graphic in the right hand column for more info and to play along!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

9 comments

  1. What a lovely grouping of cards! The second one is my favourite! Such an awesome design. Christmas cards are my favourite to make too. Excited about our new team at OLCC and looking forward to working with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely 5 favorites! My post goes live tomorrow - I hope you pop over and check it out~ Fun Linky party huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee-Anne this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
    Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection Lee-Anne, can't quite decide on my favourite. I think I will go with the sparkle of the last one!
    Have a Happy and prosperous New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Your use of colour on your BGs is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so gorgeous, so artistic... I love the copper berries especially. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely :) good see them back again all together in one post !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!