Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Tuesday, December 23, 2014


Ah ha...there's that watercolor again :)  This time I've used a piece of watercolor paper from my stash. It was something I'd made with Distress Inks a while ago, so sorry...no colors to share with you. Using an MFT die and the in-laid die technique, it was a fairly simple, easy card to do.

I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it on a strip of vellum, added a star to the tree and a smattering of sequins...done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Night of Navy, Bazzill Marshmallow, vellum and water color paper from my stash
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Most Wonderful
All the other stuff:  MFT Die-namics Christmas Tree Cut Out, WOW embossing powder, sequins, EK Success powder tool, heat tool, Tim Holtz mirrored star

As always, I'll be back with more very soon...

2 comments

  1. Oh thank goodness! Was afraid you had forgotten about the water colours! Tee Hee. This is lovely. Some of my favourite colours. And of course the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Merry Christmas to you and your's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!