For Addie

Friday, December 5, 2014


This card is headed to Utah for Addie...

As soon as I saw this story on the internet, knew I had to make a card.  If you haven't seen it yet...Addie is a 6 year old living in Utah and this will likely be her last Christmas.  She lost her daddy last month and has endured far more than any little six year old girl should in her short little life. Addie's Christmas wish is for Christmas cards.  A very simple request right?

So if you can find a spare card please send it to the following:

Addie and her family
Box 162
Fountain Green UT  84632
USA

Here's Addie's story from ABC news.

I'm really rusty with my Copic coloring.  That's what happens when you don't practice!  I don't have a lot of cutesy type stamps but recently bought this...perfect for Copics and perfect for Addie!

Simple stamping, colored with Copics and lots of added sparkle!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill and Xpress-It blending paper
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival and Versamark
Stamps:  JustRite and Clearly Besotted
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker and MFT dies, Tim Holtz stars, Copics, Wink of Stella pen

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



4 comments

  1. Adorable card for Addie. She will love it. So generous of you to join in to make this a special card for her. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card and how sweet of you to make this special card for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! I think your coloring skills are wonderful! Such a sweet thing to make this little girl a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card Lee-Ann. She will be very happy to receive it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!