Faithful Gold and Silver

Tuesday, December 9, 2014



So much to do and so little time between now and Christmas!  Wow!  But I still need a few more cards so I am playing along with some challenges!

I love Debbie's Challenge over at Merry Monday, just perfect for some Christmas inspiration!


And this is my second card for the current Addicted to CAS challenge:



A really simple CAS design.  Simply embossed the tree in both gold and silver, added a sentiment in black (my 4th color) and then added some embossing paste snow.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Versamark and Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Penny Black Winter Green and Altenew Lyrical Script
All the other stuff:  Hero Arts Gold and Silver embossing powders, embossing buddy, heat gun, embossing paste, Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, MISTI

Challenges entered:

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


15 comments

  1. Very pretty 2 tone tree, I love the snow and bold black sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Lee-Anne! Love the tree in silver and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful..love the idea of embossing in both silver and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dreamy Lee-Anne. LOVE the silver and gold tree --- fabulous and creative way to emboss in two colours. And your falling snow adds so much texture and depth. Fabulous CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us again at ATCAS. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you did half/half for the tree! so pretty!!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silver AND gold! Awesome! What could be better than both? And its one of my favourite Christmas carols. I can see I will be humming that tune for the rest if the day and thinking about the lovely little tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Lee-Anne! Love the two-tone embossed tree - so clever! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tree and the sentiment. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous :) love the two tones tree. thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is beautiful, Lee-Anne! So elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love the snowflakes and that tree is beautiful. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning and gorgeous! I absolutely love your Christmas card! the designs and stampin are superb! Thanks for the inspiration. Lovely Christmas wishes you got there. Thanks!

    Happy holidays,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous CAS and it's perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!