Distressed Watercolor Berries


Using some Penny Black stamps to create a card with non-traditional colors today.

Very simple to do...I just inked up the background stamp with three colors of Distress Inks, misted with water and stamped onto my watercolor paper.  When that was dry, I stamped the same image in Versamark, offset to the right and heat embossed with some snowy embossing powder.

Then, I stamped the sentiment, distressed the edges and added three little rhinestones...and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger watercolor
Ink:  Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw and Peacock Feathers; Versamark and Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Penny Black Happy Berries and Berry Merry
All the other stuff:  WOW embossing powder, EK Success powder tool, heat tool, water mister, distressing tool and misc. rhinestones

Challenges entered:

Virginia's View Challenge:  all things distressed

December's Theme: All Things Distressed

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  winter inspiration

icy-moodboard-sss


Merry Monday #139:

Back soon with more my sweet friends...