Dazzling Diva #54

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Time for another Dazzling Diva Challenge...isn't this picture just brimming with inspiration?  This gorgeous snowy scene has it all...the snow, the wreath, the trees, the car, the license plate and yes...those gifts!  Our theme today is snow or snowflakes!



And here's my take on our inspiration:


Lots of die cuts in the metals today :)  I love how the metal cuts so beautifully with any die I have! Once the tree and birds were adhered in place, I mixed up some transcluent embossing paste and some glitter to create the snow.  When pushing it through the stencil, I was careful to leave an area for the snowflake and sentiment die cuts.  Embossing paste works so well with the craft metal...it adheres beautifully!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  none
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Add a Little Dazzle Scarlet Red craft metal, Add a Little Dazzle Garland Green craft metal, reverse of craft metal,transcluent embossing paste, Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter, snow stencil, Glossy Accents

These items can be found in the Add a Little Dazzle Boutique:

Garland Green Metal Sheet
Garland Green
Scarlet Red Metal Sheet
Scarlet Red
Translucent Embossing Paste 4 oz.        

Would love to have you join our Dazzling Diva Challenge!  Use of AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them! There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs. 


Lots of fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team...just click on the challenge button above to check it all out!

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


4 comments

  1. Love the layered sentiment on the snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the red birds in the trees! (Grin) Just like my card. I'm amazed that this has no stamping on it - it is wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design. Would never thought of adding embossing paste over top of the metal sheets. Looks awesome! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb!! The snowfall is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!