Addicted to Stamps and More #124 Copper Berries

Tuesday, December 2, 2014


Time for another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge, and today we are all about CAS.  Our sponsor this week is Stamp Art Design by Kathryne:


And up for grabs are three free digis!!!

Playing with my Kuretake watercolors today.  Started out with a piece of watercolor paper and heat embossed the berries in copper.  Then I started by dropping water in various places on the paper and dropped in color.  Just kept repeating that until I was satisfied with the colors.  You'll see some random copper embossing powder trapped under the watercolor...it seemed to pull off a bit as I was wetting the paper.  We'll call it a happy accident ok?

Next, I added some drops of Dylusions White Linen ink spray to mimic some snow.  Then the sentiment was die cut in black and done!   

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger watercolor
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  Penny Black Berry Merry Christmas
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Penny Black Joyous Wishes dies, Zing copper embossing powder, heat gun, Zig Kuretake watercolors, paint brush, Dylusions White Linen ink spray

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

18 comments

  1. Wow - this is absolutely stunning! I love the rich green background with the fabulous copper berries. Just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it is a happy accident for sure, this card is so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and so noble.
    Greetings Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning effect Lee-Anne, I love those copper berries against the w/c background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You work wonders on ur cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous background and your berries are amazing! Really beautiful card, Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love the green/copper combo and I've never thought of embossing on watercolour paper before. Definitely a technique to remember :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy accident, you really rocked that watercolor color background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning!!! Great watercoloring backgroung!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderfully gorgeous happy accident! The water-colour/embossing combination is fabulous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully artsy!!! I can't see any accidents, only designer genius. :-) Have a lovely day, Lee Anne! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Lee-Anne. Love the copper and greens together. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! The green and gold are just bling-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and love the special copper berries!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That background is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this Lee-Anne! stunning! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Lee-Anne, simple adore the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!