Stylish Birthday

Thursday, November 20, 2014


So many challenges...so little time!  Trying to spend a little more time in my studio just playing along with some challenges.  Today I'm playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge...this gorgeous dress from Herve Leger by Max Azria:



Easy peasy card again today.  A simple stencilled background...don't you just love those colors?  And I'm finally playing with Shirley Bampton's stamps...yeah!  I added a bit of the Ripe Persimmon to her belt and a few enamel dots and done!

And, Uniko Studio has an anything goes challenge this month, so I'd love to play along too!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger Watercolor
Ink:  Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon and Dried Marigold and Ranger Archival
Stamps:  The Bee's Knees CityGirl, enamel dots
All the other stuff:  Stencil Girl Succulents stencil, watercolor brush, water

Challenges entered:
RIC#72:  Herve Leger by Max Azria
Uniko Studio:  anything goes
STAMPlorations:  anything goes

Back soon with more my sweet friends...



12 comments

  1. This is gorgeous !! Love the rosy background and they go perfectly with the city girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this background is just amazing, I wouldn't call this easy! Fabulous and stylish card and I am so pleased you joined us at Uniko, good luck in the random draw, hope you get to add Uniko stamps to your collection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Lee-Anne! I adore this! The background is fabulous, and I love the added embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this design Lee-Anne. Orange and pink combo is my favourtie!! Love your rose background ... will have to look and see if I can find a similar cut file. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bg with City Girl! Isn't she the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous background and your showcase of the City Girl is simply fabulous. Oh, how I'd love to won that coat...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background and so stylish. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. Love love love the background stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant and stylish. Thank you so much for joining in with the Uniko Challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Lee-Anne! That background perfectly goes with Shirley's CityGirl! PS: It'd be awesome if you could add your card to the STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge gallery too - since you used STAMPlorations stamps. (It's one of the tabs on the blog.) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cool and stylish (and pretty too with those gorgeous flowers!) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!