Starry Romance

Saturday, November 1, 2014


My final card has been made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges at Splitcoast Stampers...yeah!!!  Tomorrow I'll be packing up all my cards and many from my stash to send off to Houston.  Hard to believe it's over for another year.  The bulk of my cards were done this week, as I've been quite busy with other commitments.  You'll be seeing some of them over the next few weeks.

Our theme for this card was romance and I love this sentiment from Quiet Fire Designs...thought it fit the bill quite nicely.

My background has been made with a stencil, some translucent embossing paste and glitter.  A simple die cut sentiment and one giant mirrored star.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger Watercolor, Bazzill Marshmallow and Tempting Turquoise
Ink:  Hero Arts Black
Stamps:  Quiet Fire Designs
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Circle die, Tim Holtz mirrored star, Dreamweaver Translucent embossing paste, Martha Stewart turquoise glitter and Memory Box Starry Nights stencil

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

4 comments

  1. Wonderful card, I like the image!!
    LG Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love those glittery stars in the background. Fabulous colours Lee-Anne. Congrats on getting so many wonderful cards made for the HYCCT Challenge ... many people will be enjoying your beautiful cards. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the glitter background and your beautiful sentiment.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the focal sentiment and those shimmering stars :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!