Soft Watercolor Grace

Saturday, November 1, 2014


Getting close to completing all my cards for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Another very simple card to make today.  I simply inked up an embossing folder with two shades of Distress Ink and misted it with water.  Once it was dry, I added a bit more ink here and there and misted it again until I was happy with the color and coverage.

A simple stamped sentiment on vellum, a smattering of sequins and done.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Strathmore 140# watercolor, vellum and Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Worn Lipstick and Walnut Stain Distress Inks, Ranger Archival
Stamps:  Verve Grace Plain Jane
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Pocket Watches embossing folder, sponges, Silver Pretty Pink Posh sequins, adhesive.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

3 comments

  1. Wow ... this is AMAZING!! Love the embossed background with the soft pink and brown inks ... gorgeous colour combo and perfect for this design. The vellum sentiment panel is perfect as it doesn't cover up the beautiful background ... love the words --- very special. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Great soft colours and love the embossed clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing ! I have to try this combo of embossing and water colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!