Loll's Tag Blog Hop

Saturday, November 8, 2014


Loll contacted me quite a while ago and asked me to be part of her tag event.  Of course I jumped at the chance!  Love Loll's work, love Christmas, and every year I try to join in the fun of a tag event! A win, win right?


Here's the link to her fabulous site with all the details.  The event continues on until the 14th.  So come join in the fun! If so you've missed any tags, don't forget to go back and check them all out!

I started out with a die cut tag made out of a piece of cardboard box.  Simply peeled back the paper and this is was the result.  Then I started adding Distress Paints, layers of glitter and snow.  Once that was all dry, I added my die cut snowflakes, pearls and mirror stars.

The seam binding is hand dyed with Distress Inks and Paints.  A few little Tim Holtz doo-dads and done!

Here's a close up of the embellies at the top of the tag:





Here's what I used:
Paper:  cardboard box, SU! Pretty in Pink and Brushed Silver
Stamps:  not a one
Ink:  Spun Sugar, Brushed Corduroy and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks
All the other stuff:  Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Tag & Bookplate die, Simon Says Stamp die set More Fun Flakes, Stampendous White Encrusted Jewel Kit, Tim Holtz Mirrored Stars, Picket Fence Distress Paint, Victorian Velvet Distress Paint, Spun Sugar Distress Paint, Brushed Pewter Distress Paint, misc. pins, Tim Holtz snowflake tag, seam binding, craft sheet, water mister

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

12 comments

  1. Stunning tag! I don't know what it is about pink and winter/Christmas but I really love it!! I must make my own pink version now :) your tag is gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Lee-Anne! Love all the texture from the corrugated tag ... and then add in the glitter and paint and you have one fantastic backdrop for your gorgeous snowflakes and do-dads :) The hand dyed ribbon is so pretty. Thanks so much for being a guest designer for my tag event, dear friend! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love kraft and pink and the corrugated tag is fabulous, not to mention the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning Lee-Anne ! TFS all your details. To think your beauty started with the corrugated layer of a card board box. So clever. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous! I love everything - the corrugated tag, the pink, the glitter and all the other detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tag Lee-Anne! love the torn cardboard and the grey/pink colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So gorgeous. Brilliant to use the piece of a cardboard box - it looks great with the paint, glitter, etc. on it. Beautiful ribbon, embellishments, and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job of upcycling, Lee-Anne! I love how you've used the cardboard and all the sweet pink and silver accents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Lee-Anne. Forget about the gift part....just bring me the tag! Tee Hee. I am not usually a pink fan but I LOVE this combination of pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your corrugated tag, Lee-Anne! Fabulous sparkle from all the glittery bits. I'm another one who's not big on pink, but I love it in this shabby chic tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is so pretty and I love all the little details - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am speechless by this beauty :) I love corrugated tag, the colors and details :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!