Addicted to Stamps and More #120 Photo Inspiration

Tuesday, November 4, 2014



And here we are again with another challenge from Addicted to Stamps and More...this photo inspiration definitely makes this girl think about getting some Christmas cards done...let's just say I am more than a little behind :)


And our sponsor this week has generously provided three free digis for the winner:



No stamping today.  Just used a stencil and some embossing powder for my background.  A die cut ornament with the sentiment die cut into it and then yet another die cut...leafy branch.  For the final touch some Flower Soft.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU!  Basic Gray and Tinsel & Company (I swore I wasn't buying any new paper...yup that lasted a long time!!!)
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Spellbinder's ornament die, MFT sentiment die, Clearly Besotted leafy branch die, Memory Box Starry Nights stencil, WOW embossing powder, foam adhesive, Polar White Flower Soft

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

14 comments

  1. This is great Lee-Anne, love the stenciled background and the shiny branch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gray background with the red glittery, stenciled stars ... so pretty! Beautiful ornament ... the branch and snow is gorgeous. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you draped the leaves around the sentiment and your stenciled stars are amazing, Lee-Anne! Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card Lee-Anne, I love visiting your blog,I just hit the tab now, your latest follower now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stencil behind the die cut looks like a shaker card! Great design and I do like the grey card base x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this warm colour scheme Lee-Anne! Loving the photo inspiration too - just what I need this morning! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a unique and fun card, love the red leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely design, i love the red stars in the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great texture, Lee-Anne, and I'm loving all that blingy red! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty and innovative take on the inspiration photo! I'm behind in Christmas card making, too, especially with my goal of making *many* for my mom to sell at the Christmas Bazaar at the seniors' residence where she volunteers. It's my little version of Caring Hearts; need to get the crafting going stronger...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card! very unique and eye- catching! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lee-Anne. Love the sparkly red stars and how you used some Flower Soft for the snow, great design. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really bold, beautiful Christmas card. I do like the red sparkly stars and the soft sprinkle of snow on the leaves. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a wonderful design and sooo much FABulous sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!