With Love at Christmas


Using a few mediums for my Hope You Can Cling To card today.   I started out with my Inktense Pencils, added some Copics and a little Distress Ink for good measure :)

Added some Flower Soft for his little Santa hat, some white gel pen for his eyes and nose, and there's even a little sparkle on her shoes.

Isn't this just the sweetest little image?  Imagine being cuddled right in with that adorable bear!

Here's what I used;
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Ranger Archival and Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Stamps:  Stampavie Toby's Christmas Cuddle and Peace on Earth
All the other stuff:  Copics, Inktense Pencils, TCW Mini Regiment stencil, sponge, adhesives, sequins, Wink of Stella pen, white gel pen, Polar White Flower Soft

Challenges entered:
CAS293:  Touch of Pink
HYCCT1406:  Teddy Bear
Addicted to CAS:  stencil
Virginia's View Challenge:  CAS

Back soon with more my sweet friends...